Friday, 29 October 2010

43: Sex and the City 2

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
It made for good television: I'll give it that. Then it finished and we thought we were done with Carrie and her bitchez, but no they made a movie. Did we need that? No. I was going to put that on the list, but then I noticed the release of Sex and the City 2 on DVD. I subsequently watched it on the plane to Singapore (oh I forgot to mention I went to Singapore) and I can honestly say: WHAT?! What just happened? Was that just 2 HOURS of nothing? Nothing happens. You may say "buh jack, nuthin cant hape: dats impasible". Well, Warner Bros. and HBO (seriously whytf did they endorse this?) just pulled off a physically impossible feat. I'm not going to explain it, not because I'm lazy, but because I can't. It's impossible without sounding retarded and offensive. Ok, ok I'll try: they go to Abu Dhabi and say 'Fuck' a couple of times. That's it.

This film is as horrible to look at as SJP's face.

Zing.

No comments:

Post a Comment